|The Summit and Workshop will take place virtually.|
2 Day Pass
(19-20 November 2021)
2 Day Pass
(19-20 November 2021)
Single Day Pass
(19 November 2021)
Single Day Pass
(20 November 2021)
Workshop Program in Psychedelic Therapies (2021)
(17-18 November 2021)
YOUR 2021 SUMMIT PACKAGE (Platinum, Gold, Silver) includes:
- Hot Spot sessions tickets.
- Morning, Afternoon tea & lunch.
- All delegates will receive the recordings of all key sessions and the presentations from keynote talks.
Introductory Workshop in Psychedelic Therapies
- Introductory Therapist Workshop.
- Pre-workshop preparation.
- You come to the workshop knowing the underlying theory and principles, and are ready to learn skills through experiential exercises.
- The workshop will take place from 9:30am to 5:00pm on both 17th and 18th November including a lunch break.
NOTE: This Introductory Workshop is open to doctors, therapists, patients and other interested members of the public.
- Summit:16 CPD Hours Non-APS CPD event.
- Therapist Training:16 CPD Hours Non-APS CPD event.
- Combined Summit & Training: 32 CPD Hours Non-APS CPD event.
- Summit:16 CPD Hours Non Accredited – MHSW and AASW CPD event.
- Therapist Training:16 CPD Hours Non Accredited – MHSW and AASW CPD event.
- Combined Summit & Training: 32 CPD Hours Non Accredited- MHSW and AASW CPD event.
- Summit:16 CPD Hours NON-RANZCP accredited CPD event.
- Therapist Training:16 CPD Hours NON-RANZCP accredited CPD event.
- Combined Summit & Training: 32 CPD Hours NON-RANZCP accredited CPD event.
- Summit:32 CPD Hours Non-Accredited CPD event.
- Therapist Training: 32 CPD Hours Non-Accredited CPD event.
- Combined Summit & Training: 64 CPD Hours Non-Accredited CPD event.
Proudly recognised by:
Mind Medicine Australia’s Certificate in Psychedelic Assisted Therapy is endorsed as professional development training by the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM), College of Mental Health Nurses and is recognised as professional development and training for qualified members of the Australian Association of Psychologists Inc.,The Division of General Practice, the Australian Association of Social Workers, the Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia, and the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM). It may also form the basis of individual professional development and training plans.
Sign up today to get the latest updates about Australia's first International Summit on Psychedelic Therapies for Mental Illness.
Summit Program Overview
Download a brief program overview of the Summit:
Program Overview (205 KB) Last updated: Oct 20, 2021
Introductory Workshop Overview
Download a brief program overview of the Introductory Workshop:
Introductory Workshop Overview (224 KB) Last updated: Sept 24, 2021
If you have a query or want to learn more about the Summit and Mind Medicine Australia, please contact us here:
MMA Summit - Event Applications
Terms & conditions
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Humanitix booking fees are added onto the ticket price. Booking fees.
- Cancellation policy: Once booked, tickets are non-refundable. They are, however, transferable.
- If the event is cancelled outright due to COVID-19 a full refund will be issued.
- Invoices: You will receive an invoice from Humanitix directly.
- Group Bookings: Should you wish to book 3 or more delegates and receive an invoice, and/or send a Purchase Order, please contact us on 03 8679 6000
- Early bookings are recommended to avoid disappointment.
Mind Medicine Australia is concerned with the protection of your privacy. We support the privacy principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended. Mind Medicine Australia collects and stores your personal information for the purposes of providing membership services, education and training programs. Here is how your data may be used: Communication from Mind Medicine Australia: Mind Medicine Australia may use your details to promote products and services in the form of email communications and/or other types of communication. Email email@example.com if you would prefer not to receive communications from Mind Medicine Australia. For the purposes of the event: Your details will be provided to parties directly related to the event including the event registration manager, venues and accommodation providers for the purpose of room bookings, catering needs and other event options.
Mind Medicine Australia reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard.
Covid-19 contingency plan
At this stage we plan to deliver this important event featuring a mix of local and NZ speakers and others from overseas who are interested in making a longer visit to Australia. We will also be using a top quality virtual platform which combines sessions, sponsors, meetings and networking sessions so that we can ensure that our international speakers and delegates can participate fully.