Terms & conditions
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Humanitix booking fees are added onto the ticket price. Booking fees.
- Cancellation policy: Once booked, tickets are non-refundable. They are, however, transferable.
- If the event is cancelled outright due to COVID-19 a full refund will be issued.
- Invoices: You will receive an invoice from Humanitix directly.
- Group Bookings: Should you wish to book 3 or more delegates and receive an invoice, and/or send a Purchase Order, please contact us on 03 8679 6000
- Early bookings are recommended to avoid disappointment.
Mind Medicine Australia is concerned with the protection of your privacy. We support the privacy principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended. Mind Medicine Australia collects and stores your personal information for the purposes of providing membership services, education and training programs. Here is how your data may be used: Communication from Mind Medicine Australia: Mind Medicine Australia may use your details to promote products and services in the form of email communications and/or other types of communication. Email email@example.com if you would prefer not to receive communications from Mind Medicine Australia. For the purposes of the event: Your details will be provided to parties directly related to the event including the event registration manager, venues and accommodation providers for the purpose of room bookings, catering needs and other event options.
Mind Medicine Australia reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard.
Covid-19 contingency plan
At this stage we plan to deliver this important event featuring a mix of local and NZ speakers and others from overseas who are interested in making a longer visit to Australia. We will also be using a top quality virtual platform which combines sessions, sponsors, meetings and networking sessions so that we can ensure that our international speakers and delegates can participate fully.